The easiest of salads, with sweet figs, rocket and salty feta topped with walnuts. It's ideal to serve with Spring lamb or to have on it's own. Why not give it go!
Spring Rocket & Fig Salad
PREP TIME | COOK TIME | TOTAL TIME
2 min 0 min 2 min
THE SHOPPING LIST
- Organic Rocket - One little bag
- Fresh Feta - one handful
- Black Figs - about 5-6
- Fresh Mint- a few sprigs
- Virgin Olive oil - a few slugs
- Balsamic Vinegar - a drizzle
- Honey - a spoonful
- Sea Salt - a pinch
- HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
- In a bowl add the rocket, cut the figs into quarters
- Crumble the feta & walnuts, tear a few sprigs of mint
- Mix the oil, balsamic & honey with sea salt
- Add the balsamic dressing at the last minute & toss well
- The leaves should be coated but never dripping in your dressing!
- SERVE WITH:
Roast Baby Spring lamb, or warm baguettes. Ideal for picnics, lunch or a garden party. Enjoy!
Read more on Recipes